Haque 18.104.22.168 - Update 2 - February 7, 2018
- The Stats and Backpack screen have been merged into a single screen where you can view your character’s stats, items, quirks and skills all at once.
- Added ability to toggle between allied characters on the new stat screen. This makes it easier to equip allies, change their AI, and view their stats.
- Added full controller navigation to Stats/Backpack screen. No more switching to mouse control to equip your pets!
- Added a key that toggles ally AI that defaults to C on keyboards and Y/triangle on controllers. This replaces the stat screen button.
- Added an additional effect to Herbs. Feeding an Herb to a Cat will now boost its Speed for a while.
- Added a brief celebration effect when freeing Prisoners from jail.
- Added a short cooldown time to Necrotize, Deep Freeze, and Evil Eye. This is meant to encourage caster type characters to switch up their playstyle and reduce caster spamming.
- Reduced the likelihood of high damage weapons spawning.
- Increased the likelihood of rare weapons spawning after level 4.
- Reduced bonus health given to Zombies. This is meant to keep horde sizes on the manageable side by increasing Zombie churn.
- Reduced Zombie attack speed. Zombies needed another small nerf and this made the most thematic sense.
- Reduced Djinni Health slightly. Djinn had higher stats than other playable species which they really didn’t need considering Arcane Blast is such a beast.
- Reduced Djinni Ice Affinity. This makes them weaker to Ice damage and makes it harder to obtain the coveted Ice Elemental Arcane Blast.
- Reduced Jotun Health slightly. Jotuns, like Djinn, were just a little too good.
- Increased Undead Ice Affinity. Ice damage was becoming too universally good and Undead needed a small bump. Good news for Skelly Heroes!
- Reduced Noble Necro Affinity. Eagles and Vampires now take just slightly more Necro Damage.
- Reduced amount of HP granted per second from eating Crystal Residue. HP gained is still roughly equal to that gained by eating one piece of Jerky.
- Changed tactics of some bosses with long range abilities. Sea Witch, Pharaohmancer, and others will now behave defensively (run away) at certain HP thresholds.
- Increased size of the Sea Witch arena.
- Increased Sea Witch’s Affinities.
- Changed Sea Witch’s second phase skills from Sneak to Dashcut. Sneak wasn’t as exciting as I thought it was, and Sea Witch kept getting cornered.
- Added the Hellfire Weapon quirk to Pharaohmancer’s khopesh.
- Reduced wait time on newly summoned creatures. Summoned creatures are no longer surprised by enemies when first summoned. More good news for Skelly Heroes!
- Increased Health of Manticores and Manticore Juniors. Manticore fights are now longer and tougher with more opportunities to be poisoned.
- Increased Android Accuracy. This makes Androids slightly scarier but it also increases the value of their inedible corpses.
- Fixed crash that occurred when out of idle banter scenes. This crash also may have been responsible for the bosswarp crash.
- Fixed crash that occurred by petting pets that weren’t there.
- Fixed softlock where sometimes effect animations would hang forever. If an effect hangs, it will be automatically destroyed after 12 seconds.
- Fixed boss achievements not unlocking after beating game.
- Fixed holes in the desert zone perimeter that allowed players to leave the zone and wander across an endless void.
- Fixed bows generating arrows while inside The Megachest.
- Fixed Speed bonuses displaying incorrectly in item descriptions.
- Fixed Codex description of Frost Boulder.
- Fixed Old Man’s grammar on Level 2.
- Fixed Skeletitan banter cameo.
- Haque version 22.214.171.124 for Mac will go live in a few days! Sorry for the wait. Codesigning is maybe more complicated than it needs to be.
- There is a potential issue on level -3 where some Macs may only display a white screen. I could not reproduce this issue but disabling CRT effects in the A/V settings may remove the white screen.
- Mac screenshots are still upside down. I have no idea why this is happening and I find the issue both saddening and amusing.
- Next update will feature a little more added content and the new Spring event. There may be some hints about what’s coming in this update.
Haque1-0-0-3win_itch.zip 55 MB
Feb 07, 2018
Haque1-0-0-3linux_itch.zip 55 MB
Feb 07, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.