A downloadable game
Haque (/hak/) is a glitch fantasy roguelike adventure about cute monsters,
low-bit hauntings, and a suspiciously talkative narrator. Choose your
character and battle through forests, deserts and dungeons to defeat a
mysterious evil. Die often. Try again!
Explore a vibrant fantasy world falling apart at the seams.
An old man has asked you to complete a quest: purge the land of evil
monsters! What land is this? It doesn't matter. Don't ask too many
Journey into the pixelated wilderness with your
beloved pet at your side. Encounter dangerous foes, make some new
allies, and challenge the reigning bosses. Ignore the mounting sense of
dread. That's normal.
- Character selection featuring an endless array of randomized characters
- Detailed character statistics and a classic armor slot system
- Procedurally generated maps and settings
- Challenging turn-based combat with an emphasis on movement and strategy
- Dozens of unique enemies-- don't get surrounded!
- Rotating roster of bosses, each with different fighting styles and priorities
- Hundreds of items to equip, eat, or... reanimate
- Weapon and armor crafting
- New character quirks at the end of every level
- In memoriam screens to immortalize your permanently dead characters
- A slider for screen grime!
Use every tool at your disposal to deliver Haque from evil. Find the truth. Save the game.
COMING SOON: NOVEMBER 22 2017
Haque will be available on PC, Mac, and Linux.
Haque was successfully funded on Kickstarter in October of 2015 and developed by a small team at SuperTry Studios:
Music by Joe Kenneally
Additional graphics by Brian Townsend
Promotional illustrations by Bryan Shepherd
Writing by Hadley St. Clair
A game by Kevin Cole