Haque 18.104.22.168 - Update 1 - November 29, 2017
- Penguins have been added as Ultra Rare pets but will become Common in December, January, and February or year-round if playing on Linux.
- Added Jumbo Krill as Penguin treats
- Added Duel Gear, a rare forgeable armor piece that increases Critical Hit chance.
- Hovering your mouse over an Item on the ground will reveal that Item’s name. Right-clicking will show a description of that item.
- Reminder prompt for picking up items added to Tutorial and Level 1
- A handful of new names and name-elements have been added to the name generator.
- Screenshot button added to Game Over screen
- It is now possible to take screenshots with Steam however Steam takes two screenshots every time the screenshot button is pressed. We’re uh… gonna figure that one out.
- Bouldertoss is now slower, slightly less accurate and has a slightly longer cooldown.
- Bouldertoss’s starting damage has been changed from BaseAttack+[3-18] to BaseAttack+[4-10]
- Bouldertoss’s damage can now be augmented by quirks like Brawn, Sneaking, Raging, and Bleeding.
- Boreal creatures (like Jotuns and Penguins) now have a penalty to their Fire Affinity.
- Pet Hoodoo quirk now also increases the chance of Familiars remembering to use skills.
- Ring of the Dead now reanimates your character at 50% health instead of 100%
- Straight Arrow no longer transfers through same-material mainhand forging.
- Fixed game crash when using Autocombat (aka the “T” glitch)
- Fixed game crash when hovering over the Jester Mask in your inventory
- Fixed animation hang on magic casted by allies on the edge of your sightlines
- Fixed gamepad button prompts displaying when no gamepad is connected.
- Fixed game not saving settings when backing out of the control rebind menu with Deny
- Fixed minor animation glitch for Bardsong and Power Attack.
- Fixed extra long boss names not displaying properly
- There is a known issue on some Linux machines where Haque’s framerate will not be limited and it will run insanely fast. Turning V-synch on in the options menu is a possible workaround. This is apparently a Game Maker issue but we’re investigating a fix.
- Removed Hook & Pull AI debug messages.
- Quickened Ice Wall and Lingering Ice Wall have been removed. Rapid Summon and Stable Summon now impart their effects to summoned glaciers.
- War Fan’s Underhanded quirk has been replaced by Poison Hit, an identical quirk.
- It is still extremely cumbersome to equip your pet and followers with items from a controller. I'm working on a big UI update that will fix this but it’s still a bug for now.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.